Plan to race a local Enduro this season and want to improve your stage times? Want to be more confident riding trails with your mates? Looking to gain skills to take your riding to the next level? Well this Clinic is for you! We are stoked to announce that we will be offering all Mountain Enduro Skills Clinics to be held in Rotorua this year!
Catering for Intermediate through to Advanced riders. Held in August, 2019. It is designed for MTB riders who desire the passion of Mountain Biking and simply just want to improve their riding. To maintain a safe and fun learning environment, we are limited to 1:8 ratios (1 coach to 8 riders). Designed for Trail & Enduro bikes.
- Intermediate – Designed for riders confident on Grade 3 – 4 trails
- Advanced – Designed for riders confident on Grade 4 – 5 trails
Saturday 3rd of August – 9AM-12PM Intermediate or 1PM-4PM Advanced
- Based in Waipa, Rotorua
- Each clinic riders will be covering new skills & making progressions with their riding
- Maximum of 8 riders per group, allowing coaches to work closely with each rider.
- All coaches will have current First Aid Certificates.
- All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions.
- Riders must provide their own lunch / water.
• $120 per rider