We are stoked to announce that we have created our first ever Ladies ONLY Clinics to be held in Rotorua this April! Catering for Beginner through to Advanced riders. Held on Anzac Day – 25th of April 2019. It is designed for Women MTB riders who desire the passion of Mountain Biking and simply just want to improve their riding. To maintain a safe and fun learning environment, we are limited to 1:8 ratios (1 coach to 8 riders).
Thursday 25th April 9AM-12PM Beginner/Intermediate or 1PM-4PM Intermediate/Advanced
• Based in Waipa, Rotorua
• Each day riders will be covering new skills & making progressions with their riding
• Maximum of 8 riders per group, allowing coaches to work closely with each rider.
• All coaches will have current First Aid Certificates.
• All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions.
• Riders must provide their own lunch / water.
• $120 per rider