Protected: Support Local 2 Hour One on One Coaching Clinic
To all our Tuned Rotorua Support Local clients, First of all, Thank you all for booking in with us! Level 2 is finally here and the gates are open to start up our coaching clinics again. We are really looking forward to getting out there with you all and hosting your 2 hour one on one clinics. As you have pre-purchased your booking, we are having to ensure that we do not have any double ups with clinics so to secure your spot, please select on the calendar below a date that suits your schedule followed by your details!
If you wish to complete your clinic with a friend who has also booked a support local deal, this is totally fine – just make sure one of you secure the time slot! We are dedicating the next three weeks to prioritise Support Local Bookings so please ensure that you secure a spot when you can.
Our bookings will be available as per below.
Meeting location – Waipa MTB Carpark (Outside the Toilet Block-Seating Area) – Waipa State Mill Road, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua 3074. Our company vehicle has “TUNED” signwriting on it so this will help you locate our meeting spot! As we have tight timeframes between clinics, this will be our only meeting spot.
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) – Please ensure you are at the Waipa MTB Carpark (or organized location) 5 minutes prior to the clinic starting as we will complete a safety briefing!
Apparel and equipment – Please ensure that all required apparel and equipment is in good working condition and will not need any maintenance on the day! All helmets must meet Cycle Helmet Safety Standard – AS/NZS 2063. T-Shirt, Shorts and Covered Shoes are also a minimum requirement for clothing! Please ensure that bicycles have been checked and maintained prior to the coaching clinic, this will be checked prior to departure of clinic. Unfortunately we can not control the weather so please ensure you bring a wet weather jacket if you are unsure of conditions!
Snacks and Hydration – Recommended! Our coaching clinics are not aimed to be physically demanding but require self assistance. A trail description will be discussed at safety briefing.
As we have moved into Level 2, we will require some additional safety protocol over and above our general operations:
Client / Customer Awareness Of Covid-19 Protocol
- All clients to be adequately distanced apart from other participants / instructor (unless in bubble).
- Courtesy with coughing or sneezing by doing so into a tissue, your elbow or t-shirt.
- Ensure riding apparel and equipment has been adequately washed and cleaned before and after use.
- No hand-shakes on greeting (as much as we would like to meet and greet you all with a handshake).
- No public transport use throughout clinics (shuttle uplifts / gondola).
- Any signs of sickness, coughs or irregular patterns with health - we advise you stay home and seek medical attention from PHU (Public Health Unit).
- We are happy to reschedule your booking if you are unwell or showing any signs / symptoms of COVID-19