After School Youth Clinics
Tuned Rotorua created After School Mountain Bike Clinics with a vision to support youth MTB riders with new skillsets to improve their riding capabilities. The After School Clinics have proven to be one of the most fun and epic ways for youth riders to improve their abilities and have an awesome time doing it, meeting new friends along the way! Our 10 week program aligns with School Terms 1 and 4, covering age groups from 5 -13, running for a total of 2 hours per allocated class (4pm-6pm). To maintain a safe and fun learning environment, we are limited to 1:8 ratios (1 coach to 8 riders).
Numbers are limited and Term 4 2021 is going to be our biggest / best one yet! Avoid the disappointment, don’t miss out and get in quick!
What you need to know:
• Meeting Location is at the main Waipa MTB Carpark, Rotorua.
• Each session starts at 4pm, finishing at 6pm (2 hours)
• 10 Week Program (School Terms 1 + 4 – Daylight savings)
• Each week covering a new skill & progression
• If the weather does not suit use of the trails or if conditions are unsafe, the clinic will be cancelled. This will be announced via email!
• Maximum of 8 kids per group, allowing coaches to work closely with each rider.
• All coaches will have a valid First Aid Certificate, Immense knowledge of Mountain Biking and Group leadership skills.
• All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions / snacks are recommended!
• $300 per rider, per term. Equivalent to $30 per lesson / $15 an hour.
• 5-7 Years – Every Monday beginning 18th October – 13th December 2021 (Including Labour Day / Excluding Crankworx Week)
• 8-10 Years – Every Tuesday beginning 19th October – 14th December 2021 (Excluding Crankworx Week)
• 11-13 Years – Every Wednesday beginning 20th October – 15th December 2021 (Excluding Crankworx Week)