Full Day Group Coaching Clinics
Gather your local colleagues or the usual riding crew together to develop, share and benefit your riding confidence or capabilities as a group. Organise a full day with Tuned Rotorua and take your riding skills to the next level with our Group Coaching Clinics. Select and discuss the groups content for improvement and let us take you to the trails that suit for maximum benefits and explanations. Group sessions can have great benefits such as using each other to visualize techniques and improvements whilst also being able to communicate with fellow riders relating to the techniques or skills. All riders within the group must have an understanding for each other’s abilities and skill level. Riding in the local Whakarewarewa Forest, we will be able to work on tracks that suit your ability and benefit your experience!
What you need to know;
• Based in Rotorua, a preferred location with negotiation
• Full day coaching runs from 9am – 3pm (including 30 min lunch break)
• Available all year round, weekends inclusive
• All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions.
• Riders must cover their own cost for uplift access if they wish to include in the clinic.
Please note: International booking payments must be made via Stripe (Online Credit card option)