With it being the current off-season here in NZ, it is the perfect time to refresh your skills and get ready for the upcoming New Zealand national & local race events! We have created our first Downhill Performance clinics with a 3 x Clinic Package spread over 3 months. This will ensure we work through the requirements needed to excel your performance on the bike at race events. This is designed for Downhill specific bikes & riders confident on Grade 5-6 trails / features.
Held in July / August / September 2019. To maintain a safe and fun learning environment, we are limited to 1:4 ratios (1 coach to 4 riders).
- Saturday 20th of July – 9AM-2PM
- Sunday 11th of August – 9AM-2PM
- Saturday 7th of September – 9AM-2PM
All you need to know;
- Based in Whakarewarewa Forest, Rotorua
- Each clinic riders will be covering new skills & making progressions with their riding
- Riders must supply own shuttle pass (can be purchased on site)
- Maximum of 4 riders per group, allowing coaches to work closely with each rider.
- All coaches will have current First Aid Certificates.
- All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions.
- Riders must provide their own lunch / water.
• $450 ($150 per session). Riders must commit to all three clinic dates as each clinic will cover different content.