We are stoked to announce that we have created Tuned Rotorua After School Mountain Bike Clinics for youth MTB riders who desire the passion of Mountain Biking and simply just want to improve their riding. Our 10 week program runs with the school terms, ages 5 -17 and runs for a total of 2 hours per allocated class (4pm-6pm). To maintain a safe and fun learning environment, we are limited to 1:8 ratios (1 coach to 8 riders). Numbers are limited so get in quick!
What you need to know:
• Based in Waipa, Rotorua (Monday – Thursday, covering ages 5 – 17 year olds).
• Each session is 4pm – 6pm (2 hours)
• 10 Week Program (School Terms)
• Each week covering a new skill & progression
• If the weather does not suit use of the trails or if conditions are unsafe, the clinic will be cancelled. This will be announced via our Facebook Page!
• Maximum of 8 kids per group, allowing coaches to work closely with each rider.
• All coaches will have a valid First Aid Certificate, Immense knowledge of Mountain Biking and Group leadership skills.
• All riders must bring their own bikes / protection and adequate clothing for the conditions.
• $300 per rider, per term. Equivalent to $30 per lesson / $15 an hour.
5-7 Years – 10 Weekly Lessons – $300 per rider
Every Monday beginning 28th of January – 8th of April (excluding Monday 18th of March as this is Crankworx Week)
8-10 Years – 10 Weekly Lessons – $300 per rider
Every Tuesday beginning 29th of January – 9th of April (excluding Tuesday 19th of March as this is Crankworx Week)
11-13 Years – 10 Weekly Lessons – $300 per rider
Every Wednesday beginning 30th of January – 10th of April (excluding Wednesday 20th of March as this is Crankworx Week)
14-17 Years – 10 Weekly Lessons – $300 per rider
Every Thursday beginning 31st of January – 11th of April (excluding Thursday 21st of March as this is Crankworx Week)